Hi there. My name is Aphinya - a software developer by trade, technical writer by design, digital marketer, and editor by freelancing experience. I am a melting pot of knowledge, skills, and ideas that people like to use as growth leverage for their businesses.
In addition to my daily doses of coding, I've written for places like Tabnine, BuiltIn, SecureCoding, Triplebyte, SRG Software, Honeypot, DZone, and Testproject.io.
That's basically a quick dive into what I do professionally. Feel free to send a connection request on LinkedIn or follow me on Twitter.
- A quick field guide to using Remix with Apollo GraphQL
- Add CSV import to your Node.js app using UseCSV
- How To Run TypeScript In WebStorm
- React Router: How To Implement Routing In React
- How RxJS Works and Why It Matters
- How To Use Node Modules with package.json
- How to think in React (starting with 4 steps)
- How I Build: Using Storybook and Angular to make UI components in isolation
- How to Install Django in PyCharm
- How to Configure Sublime Text 4 for Python Development
- How To Configure PyCharm venv
- How to Create Django Projects in PyCharm Community Edition
- The Ultimate Guide to Python Dictionary Comprehension
- How to Use Brython: A Guide to Writing Python for the Front End
- The essential guide to Python Switch Statements
- What are coroutines in Kotlin and how to write them
- Kotlin Multiplatform: The Secret to Kotlin’s Rising Popularity
- GraphQL vs. REST - a quick dive
- How To Secure Your GraphQL API
- Understanding GraphQL Filters
- What’s the difference between REST and GraphQL?
- How do JSON and XML compare and when to use which?
- How to Learn Swift Programming in Under 1,200 Words
- Beyond React console.log: Understanding Debugging in React
- Making Sense Of Flutter’s Widget System
- Groovy Script 101 – Commonly Used Syntax Reference Guide
- Object Oriented Programming vs Functional Programming: Is OOP Dead?
- How to resolve git conflicts: it’s more than just the code
- How Java.Security Works
- A front-ender's stumble into hybrid mobile apps
- Serverless - an overview starter guide
- Code Review Checklist: Why You Need It & How To Use It Effectively
- Visual Regression Testing - the thing that makes front-end special
- How to use Cloudflare tunnels for free
- Work From Home or Work From Office — Why Not Both?
- Firebase vs. Digital Ocean App Platform vs. AWS Amplify
- Angular vs. React vs. Vue - A Quick Look
- Top 9 Flutter Apps: The Most Popular Apps Built in Flutter
- Is Supabase your new Firebase alternative?
- How Buildpacks work and other commonly asked questions
- What's the big deal with GitOps? A quick introduction
- What is a webhook and how to use one
- Flutter vs. React Native
- What Is Visual Scripting & How It Works
- What the wrong side of agile looks like – and how you can avoid it
- Got an idea? Now what?
- In Need of a Dedicated Software Development Team?
- There's More to Software Development Firms Than Just Code
- How Serverless Can Impact Your Business
- Is Agile Really What It’s Cracked Up To Be?
- What Does A Robust Serverless Architecture Look Like?
- How a Well Managed Offshore Team Can Deliver
- The Issue with Hiring the Ultra-Cheap for Your Software Development Projects
- How Soft Skills Can Accelerate and Ensure the Quality of Your Software Development Deliveries
- Beyond 2020: Are Non-Conventional Service Delivery Models Going to Take Over?
- How do Agile Processes Work with Remote Teams?
- There’s a Software Development Talent Shortage in the USA
- Why Your Business Needs an Evolutionary Architecture for Your Digital Assets
- The 5 Core Traits of Highly Effective Dev Teams
- Having the Right People is More Important Than Having a Traditionally Picture Perfect Team
- Why a Unified and Modernized Platform is Important for Your Business and How We Can Help
- Secure Your Node.js Application With Proper Error Handling
- Integrating a Security-First Approach into Your Team
- Is Agile Threatening Code Security?
- Why You Should Be Performing Continuous Security Testing On Your Systems
- How Good Is Angular, Really?
- Why Refactoring Is Essential To Security
- Can Functional Programming Protect Your Code Against Vulnerabilities?
- How Kotlin is Better Than Java at Solving Long-Standing Security Risks
- Is Serverless Secure?
- Spaghetti Code: A Recipe For Vulnerable Code & How To Fix It
- Serverless Architecture Vulnerabilities and How to Prevent Them
- TLS Security: TLS/SSL Explained
- Is MongoDB Actually Safe to Use?
- IAM Roles and Keeping Your AWS Account Secured
- How To Secure Docker Images With Encryption Through Containerd
- Why Adopting Zero Trust Security Is Necessary For DevSecOps
- What Does “Good Code” Look Like And How To Achieve It
- Finding the Balance in Testing Your Code
- Best IntelliJ Plugins You Need To Know About for 2022
- Top VSCode Themes to Try in 2022
- Top 10 Visual Studio Extensions
- Top 11 Rider IDE Plugins for .NET Developers
- 17 Cool Emacs Packages for Productivity in 2021
- Top 13 Productivity Tools For Software Development Teams
- 21 Best Atom Packages & How to Pick Yours
- Is Visual Studio Code Really The Best Code Editor?
- How to automate your workspace and write less code
- When task automation is worth your time
- What autocomplete can do for your productivity
Everything else in between...
- How to navigate remote work as a dev team
- How To Upgrade From Being An Intermediate Developer To A Senior Veteran
- How (Not) to Agile
- How the Dunning-Kruger Effect Hamstrings Developers
- 3 Steps to Finishing Your App. Hint: Start at the End.
- So You Want to Be a Full Stack Developer? Here Are the Skills You Actually Need.
- How full-stack are you? Here’s how to chart it out
- Remote Developer Office Essentials: the things that still matter
- Life Behind The Code
- Do You Have a Code Janitor?
- When Senior Developers Play HR
- How to be Financially Stable with Contract Work
- What makes code beautiful and why it matters