Hi there. My name is Aphinya - a software developer by trade, technical writer by design, digital marketer, and editor by freelancing experience. I am a melting pot of knowledge, skills, and ideas that people like to use as growth leverage for their businesses.
- A quick field guide to using Remix with Apollo GraphQL
- Add CSV import to your Node.js app using UseCSV
- How To Run TypeScript In WebStorm
- React Router: How To Implement Routing In React
- How RxJS Works and Why It Matters
- How To Use Node Modules with package.json
- How to think in React (starting with 4 steps)
- How I Build: Using Storybook and Angular to make UI components in isolation
- How to Install Django in PyCharm
- How to Configure Sublime Text 4 for Python Development
- How To Configure PyCharm venv
- How to Create Django Projects in PyCharm Community Edition
- The Ultimate Guide to Python Dictionary Comprehension
- How to Use Brython: A Guide to Writing Python for the Front End
- The essential guide to Python Switch Statements
- What are coroutines in Kotlin and how to write them
- Kotlin Multiplatform: The Secret to Kotlin’s Rising Popularity
- GraphQL vs. REST - a quick dive
- How To Secure Your GraphQL API
- Understanding GraphQL Filters
- What’s the difference between REST and GraphQL?
- How do JSON and XML compare and when to use which?
- How to Learn Swift Programming in Under 1,200 Words
- Beyond React console.log: Understanding Debugging in React
- Making Sense Of Flutter’s Widget System
- Groovy Script 101 – Commonly Used Syntax Reference Guide
- Object Oriented Programming vs Functional Programming: Is OOP Dead?
- How to resolve git conflicts: it’s more than just the code
- How Java.Security Works
- A front-ender's stumble into hybrid mobile apps
- Serverless - an overview starter guide
- Code Review Checklist: Why You Need It & How To Use It Effectively
- Visual Regression Testing - the thing that makes front-end special
- How to use Cloudflare tunnels for free
- Work From Home or Work From Office — Why Not Both?
- Firebase vs. Digital Ocean App Platform vs. AWS Amplify
- Angular vs. React vs. Vue - A Quick Look
- Top 9 Flutter Apps: The Most Popular Apps Built in Flutter
- Is Supabase your new Firebase alternative?
- How Buildpacks work and other commonly asked questions
- What's the big deal with GitOps? A quick introduction
- What is a webhook and how to use one
- Flutter vs. React Native
- What Is Visual Scripting & How It Works
- What the wrong side of agile looks like – and how you can avoid it
- Got an idea? Now what?
- In Need of a Dedicated Software Development Team?
- There's More to Software Development Firms Than Just Code
- How Serverless Can Impact Your Business
- Is Agile Really What It’s Cracked Up To Be?
- What Does A Robust Serverless Architecture Look Like?
- How a Well Managed Offshore Team Can Deliver
- The Issue with Hiring the Ultra-Cheap for Your Software Development Projects
- How Soft Skills Can Accelerate and Ensure the Quality of Your Software Development Deliveries
- Beyond 2020: Are Non-Conventional Service Delivery Models Going to Take Over?
- How do Agile Processes Work with Remote Teams?
- There’s a Software Development Talent Shortage in the USA
- Why Your Business Needs an Evolutionary Architecture for Your Digital Assets
- The 5 Core Traits of Highly Effective Dev Teams
- Having the Right People is More Important Than Having a Traditionally Picture Perfect Team
- Why a Unified and Modernized Platform is Important for Your Business and How We Can Help
- Secure Your Node.js Application With Proper Error Handling
- Integrating a Security-First Approach into Your Team
- Is Agile Threatening Code Security?
- Why You Should Be Performing Continuous Security Testing On Your Systems
- How Good Is Angular, Really?
- Why Refactoring Is Essential To Security
- Can Functional Programming Protect Your Code Against Vulnerabilities?
- How Kotlin is Better Than Java at Solving Long-Standing Security Risks
- Is Serverless Secure?
- Spaghetti Code: A Recipe For Vulnerable Code & How To Fix It
- Serverless Architecture Vulnerabilities and How to Prevent Them
- TLS Security: TLS/SSL Explained
- Is MongoDB Actually Safe to Use?
- IAM Roles and Keeping Your AWS Account Secured
- How To Secure Docker Images With Encryption Through Containerd
- Why Adopting Zero Trust Security Is Necessary For DevSecOps
- What Does “Good Code” Look Like And How To Achieve It
- Finding the Balance in Testing Your Code
- Best IntelliJ Plugins You Need To Know About for 2022
- Top VSCode Themes to Try in 2022
- Top 10 Visual Studio Extensions
- Top 11 Rider IDE Plugins for .NET Developers
- 17 Cool Emacs Packages for Productivity in 2021
- Top 13 Productivity Tools For Software Development Teams
- 21 Best Atom Packages & How to Pick Yours
- Is Visual Studio Code Really The Best Code Editor?
- How to automate your workspace and write less code
- When task automation is worth your time
- What autocomplete can do for your productivity
Everything else in between...
- How to navigate remote work as a dev team
- How To Upgrade From Being An Intermediate Developer To A Senior Veteran
- How (Not) to Agile
- How the Dunning-Kruger Effect Hamstrings Developers
- 3 Steps to Finishing Your App. Hint: Start at the End.
- So You Want to Be a Full Stack Developer? Here Are the Skills You Actually Need.
- How full-stack are you? Here’s how to chart it out
- Remote Developer Office Essentials: the things that still matter
- Life Behind The Code
- Do You Have a Code Janitor?
- When Senior Developers Play HR
- How to be Financially Stable with Contract Work
- What makes code beautiful and why it matters